The Law reports. Common Pleas Division.
The Law reports.
- Creator or Attribution (Responsibility): Edward Lumley
- Language: English
- Jurisdiction(s): England
- Publication Information: London : Printed for the Inc. Council of Law Reporting for England and Wales by W. Clowes and Sons, 1876-1880
- Type: Journal / Magazine / Newspaper
- Other titles: Common Pleas Division
- Permalink: https://books.lawi.org.uk/the-law-reports-common-pleas-division/ (Stable identifier)
Online version: Law reports. Common Pleas Division (OCoLC)707978265
5 v. ; 25 cm.
Purpose and Intended Audience
Useful for students learning an area of law, The Law reports. Common Pleas Division. is also useful for lawyers seeking to apply the law to issues arising in practice.
- Providing references to further research sources: Search
- Find it at other libraries via WorldCat/OCLC
- Find The Law reports. Common Pleas Division. in Google Books
- Find The Law reports. Common Pleas Division. in Open Library
- Publisher: The Inc. Council of Law Reporting
- Publication Date: 1876/1880
- Country/State: England
- Number of Editions: 6 editions
- First edition Date: 1865
- Last edition Date: 1876
- General Notes: Reported by: John Scott and Edmund Lumley.
Edited by: James Redfoord Bulwer.
- Languages: English
- Library of Congress Code: KD277.4
- OCLC: 2746307