- Creator or Attribution (Responsibility): John Cowell
- Language: English
- Jurisdiction(s): Netherlands
- Publication Information: Amsterdam, Theatrum Orbis Terrarum; New York, Da Capo Press, 1970
- Publication Type (Medium): Dictionaries
- Type: Book
- Series title: English experience, its record in early printed books published in facsimile, no. 231.
- Permalink: https://books.lawi.org.uk/the-interpreter/ (Stable identifier)
Online version: Cowell, John, 1554-1611. Interpreter. Amsterdam, Theatrum Orbis Terrarum; New York, Da Capo Press, 1970 (OCoLC)681488933
1 volume (unpaged) 23 cm.
Purpose and Intended Audience
Useful for students learning an area of law, The interpreter. is also useful for lawyers seeking to apply the law to issues arising in practice.
- Providing references to further research sources: Search
- Find it at other libraries via WorldCat/OCLC
- Find The interpreter. in Google Books
- Find The interpreter. in Open Library
- Publishers: Theatrum Orbis Terrarum ; New York, Da Capo Press
- Publication Date: 1970
- Country/State: Netherlands
- Number of Editions: 51 editions
- First edition Date: 1607
- Last edition Date: 1980
- General Notes: S.T.C. no. 5900.
Facsim. of the 1607 ed.
- Languages: English, Dutch
- Library of Congress Code: KD313
- Dewey Code: 340.03
- OCLC: 148801