Lord Brougham’s speech on law reform.
Lord Brougham’s speech on law reform
- Creator or Attribution (Responsibility): Henry Brougham Brougham and Vaux
- Language: English
- Jurisdiction(s): England
- Publication Information: London : J. Ridgway, 1845
- Publication Type (Medium): Electronic books, History
- Material: Document, Internet resource
- Type: Internet Resource, Computer File
- Series title: The Making of the Modern Law
- Permalink: https://books.lawi.org.uk/lord-brougham-s-speech-on-law-reform/ (Stable identifier)
1 online resource (34 pages).
Purpose and Intended Audience
Useful for students learning an area of law, Lord Brougham’s speech on law reform. is also useful for lawyers seeking to apply the law to issues arising in practice.
- Providing references to further research sources: Search
- Find it at other libraries via WorldCat/OCLC
- Find Lord Brougham’s speech on law reform. in Google Books
- Find Lord Brougham’s speech on law reform. in Open Library
- Publisher: J. Ridgway
- Publication Date: 1845
- Country/State: England
- Number of Editions: 5 editions
- First edition Date: 1845
- Last edition Date: 1845
- General Notes: “May 19, 1845.”
Speech made before the Society for Promoting the Amendment of the Law.
Reproduction of original from Harvard Law School Library.
- Languages: English
- Library of Congress Code: KD654
- OCLC: 60714490