The statutes of the realm
The statutes of the realm.
- Creators or Attribution (Responsibility): Great Britain., John Raithby, Thomas Edlyne Tomlins, Great Britain
- Language: English
- Material: Document, Internet resource
- Type: Internet Resource, Computer File
- Permalink: https://books.lawi.org.uk/the-statutes-of-the-realm/ (Stable identifier)
1 online resource (11 volumes) : facsimiles
Purpose and Intended Audience
Useful for students learning an area of law, The statutes of the realm is also useful for lawyers seeking to apply the law to issues arising in practice.
- Providing references to further research sources: Search
- Find it at other libraries via WorldCat/OCLC
- Find The statutes of the realm in Google Books
- Find The statutes of the realm in Open Library
- Responsable Person: printed by command of his majesty King George the Third ; in pursuance of an address of the House of Commons of Great Britain ; from original records and authentic manuscripts.
- Publication Date: 1810-1828
- Number of Editions: 54 editions
- First edition Date: 1810
- Last edition Date: 1963
- General Notes: Vol. 10 and 11 are indexes.
Reproduction of original from Goldsmiths’ Library, University of London.
Goldsmiths’-Kress no. 19950.
- Languages: British English
- Library of Congress Code: KD130
- ISBN: 9781554298761 1554298768 9781554298723 1554298725 9781554298730 1554298733 9781554298747 1554298741 9781554298754 155429875X
- OCLC: 65245833
Structured Subjects (Headings):
- Constitutional history
- Great Britain
- Great Britain. Record Commission
- Law reports, digests, etc
- Politics and government