The return of the Jews to England : being a chapter in the history of English law
The return of the Jews to England; being a chapter in the history of English law
- Creator or Attribution (Responsibility): Henry Straus Quixano Henriques
- Language: English
- Jurisdiction(s): England
- Publication Information: London ; New York : Macmillan, 1905
- Publication Type (Medium): History
- Material: Document, Internet resource
- Type: Internet Resource, Computer File
- Permalink: https://books.lawi.org.uk/the-return-of-the-jews-to-england-being-a-chapter-in-the-history-of-english-law/ (Stable identifier)
(DLC) 06036626 (OCoLC)6909346
1 online resource (VIII, 132 pages)
Purpose and Intended Audience
Useful for students learning an area of law, The return of the Jews to England : being a chapter in the history of English law is also useful for lawyers seeking to apply the law to issues arising in practice.
- Providing references to further research sources: Search
- Find it at other libraries via WorldCat/OCLC
- Find The return of the Jews to England : being a chapter in the history of English law in Google Books
- Find The return of the Jews to England : being a chapter in the history of English law in Open Library
- Publisher: Macmillan
- Responsable Person: by H.S.Q. Henriques.
- Publication Date: 1905
- Country/State: England
- Number of Editions: 13 editions
- First edition Date: 1905
- Last edition Date: 1905
- General Notes: “Reprinted from the Jewish quarterly review.”–Preface.
Reproduction of original from Harvard Law School Library.
- Reproduction Notes: Electronic reproduction. [S.l.] : HathiTrust Digital Library, 2011. MiAaHDL
- Languages: English
- Library of Congress Code: KD744.J4
- Dewey Code: 933.542
- OCLC: 60735259