The records of the proceedings of the Justiciary Court, Edinburgh, 1661-1678
The records of the proceedings of the Justiciary court, Edinburgh, 1661-1678
- Creators or Attribution (Responsibility): William George Scott-Moncrieff, Scottish History Society, John W. Weston
- Language: English
- Jurisdiction(s): Scotland
- Publication Information: Edinburgh : Printed at the University Press by T. and A. Constable for the Scottish History Society, 1905
- Publication Type (Medium): History, Sources
- Material: Document, Internet resource
- Type: Internet Resource, Computer File
- Other titles: Justiciary court proceedings
- Series title: Scottish History Society (Series), v. 48-49.
- Permalink: https://books.lawi.org.uk/the-records-of-the-proceedings-of-the-justiciary-court-edinburgh-1661-1678/ (Stable identifier)
Print version: Edinburgh (Scotland). Justiciary Court. Records of the proceedings of the Justiciary court, Edinburgh, 1661-1678. Edinburgh, Printed at the University Press by T. and A. Constable for the Scottish History Society, 1905 (DLC) 05035724 (OCoLC)2216690
1 online resource (2 volumes).
Purpose and Intended Audience
Useful for students learning an area of law, The records of the proceedings of the Justiciary Court, Edinburgh, 1661-1678 is also useful for lawyers seeking to apply the law to issues arising in practice.
- Providing references to further research sources: Search
- Find it at other libraries via WorldCat/OCLC
- Find The records of the proceedings of the Justiciary Court, Edinburgh, 1661-1678 in Google Books
- Find The records of the proceedings of the Justiciary Court, Edinburgh, 1661-1678 in Open Library
- Publisher: The Scottish History Society
- Responsable Person: edited, with introduction and notes from a ms. in the possession of John W. Weston, Esq., by W.G. Scott-Moncrieff ; and with additional notes by the owner of the manuscript.
- Publication Date: 1905
- Country/State: Scotland
- Number of Editions: 10 editions
- First edition Date: 1905
- Last edition Date: 1905
- General Notes: Includes indexes.
Reproduction of original from York University Law School Library.
- Languages: English
- Library of Congress Code: KDC936
- Dewey Code: 941
- OCLC: 60736262
v. 1. 1661-1669
V. 2. 1669-1678.