The mirrour of justices : written originally in the old French, long before the conquest : and many things added
The mirrour of justices
- Creators or Attribution (Responsibility): William Callyhan Robinson, Andrew Horne, William Hughes
- Language: English
- Jurisdiction(s): District of Columbia
- Publication Information: Washington, D.C. : J. Byrne, 1903
- Publication Type (Medium): Electronic books
- Material: Document, Internet resource
- Type: Internet Resource, Computer File
- Other titles: Diversity of courts and their jurisdiction.
Somme appelle Mirroir des iustices.
Diversite? de courtz et lour jurisdictions.
- Series title: Legal classic series.
- Permalink: https://books.lawi.org.uk/the-mirrour-of-justices-written-originally-in-the-old-french-long-before-the-conquest-and-many-things-added/ (Stable identifier)
Horne, Andrew, 1328- Mirrour of justices written originallly in the old French, long before the conquest (OCoLC)3029625
XIX, 337 pages ; 24 cm.
Purpose and Intended Audience
Useful for students learning an area of law, The mirrour of justices : written originally in the old French, long before the conquest : and many things added is also useful for lawyers seeking to apply the law to issues arising in practice.
- Providing references to further research sources: Search
- Find it at other libraries via WorldCat/OCLC
- Find The mirrour of justices : written originally in the old French, long before the conquest : and many things added in Google Books
- Find The mirrour of justices : written originally in the old French, long before the conquest : and many things added in Open Library
- Publisher: J. Byrne
- Responsable Person: by Andrew Horne ; to which is added The diversity of courts and their jurisdiction, translated into English by W.H. ; with an introduction by William C. Robinson.
- Publication Date: 1903
- Country/State: District of Columbia
- Number of Editions: 39 editions
- First edition Date: 1768
- Last edition Date: 1968
- General Notes: The diversity of courts (p. -330) has separate title page: “The diversity of courts and their jurisdictions, compiled ann. 21 Henry VIII. in French, translated into English ann. 1646, by W.H., i.e., William Hughes, of Gray’s Inn, Esq. The second edition, corrected and paged as the former.”
Reproduction of original from Harvard Law School Library.
- Reproduction Notes: Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2004. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
- Languages: English
- Library of Congress Code: KD600
- OCLC: 60735976