The lawyer, our old-man-of-the-sea
The lawyer, our old-man-of-the sea
- Creator or Attribution (Responsibility): William Durran
- Language: English
- Jurisdiction(s): England
- Publication Information: London : K. Paul, Trench, Tru?bner, 1913
- Publication Type (Medium): History
- Material: Document, Internet resource
- Type: Internet Resource, Computer File
- Series title: The Making of the Modern Law
- Permalink: https://books.lawi.org.uk/the-lawyer-our-old-man-of-the-sea/ (Stable identifier)
Print version: Durran, William. Lawyer, our old-man-of-the sea. London: K. Paul, Trench, Tru?bner & Co., 1913 (DLC) 27022340 (OCoLC)2329626
1 online resource (XXVIII, 551 pages).
Purpose and Intended Audience
Useful for students learning an area of law, The lawyer, our old-man-of-the-sea is also useful for lawyers seeking to apply the law to issues arising in practice.
- Providing references to further research sources: Search
- Find it at other libraries via WorldCat/OCLC
- Find The lawyer, our old-man-of-the-sea in Google Books
- Find The lawyer, our old-man-of-the-sea in Open Library
- Publisher: K. Paul, Trench, Tru?bner
- Responsable Person: by William Durran ; with a foreword by Sir Robert F. Fulton.
- Publication Date: 1913
- Country/State: England
- Number of Editions: 16 editions
- First edition Date: 1913
- Last edition Date: 1917
- General Notes: “Some of these papers appeared in an extended form in the Westminster Review; one, in its present form, in the Daily News.”–Page [iv].
Reproduction of original from Harvard Law School Library.
- Reproduction Notes: Electronic reproduction. [S.l.] : HathiTrust Digital Library, 2010. MiAaHDL
- Languages: English
- Library of Congress Code: KD654
- OCLC: 60732911