The Great charter; a translation,
The Great charter; a translation
- Creator or Attribution (Responsibility): J. C. Dickinson
- Language: English
- Jurisdiction(s): England
- Publication Information: [London] Published for the Historical Association by G. Philip, 1955
- Type: Book
- Other titles: Magna Carta.
- Series title: General series (Historical Association (Great Britain)), G.31.
- Permalink: https://books.lawi.org.uk/the-great-charter-a-translation/ (Stable identifier)
31 pages 22 cm.
Purpose and Intended Audience
Useful for students learning an area of law, The Great charter; a translation, is also useful for lawyers seeking to apply the law to issues arising in practice.
- Providing references to further research sources: Search
- Find it at other libraries via WorldCat/OCLC
- Find The Great charter; a translation, in Google Books
- Find The Great charter; a translation, in Open Library
- Publisher: The Historical Association by G. Philip
- Responsable Person: with an introd. and notes by J.C. Dickinson.
- Publication Date: 1955
- Country/State: England
- Number of Editions: 23 editions
- First edition Date: 1955
- Last edition Date: 1978
- Languages: English
- Library of Congress Code: KD3944
- Dewey Code: 342.42
- OCLC: 1014478