- Creator or Attribution (Responsibility): John Maxcy Zane
- Language: English
- Jurisdiction(s): United States
- Publication Information: [U.S.] : [publisher not identified], [1916?]
- Publication Type (Medium): History
- Material: Document, Internet resource
- Type: Internet Resource, Computer File
- Series title: The Making of the Modern Law
- Permalink: https://books.lawi.org.uk/renaissance-lawyers/ (Stable identifier)
Print version: Zane, John Maxcy, 1863-1937. Renaissance lawyers. [U.S.]: [publisher not identified], [1916?] (OCoLC)79883256
1 online resource (pages -566).
Purpose and Intended Audience
Useful for students learning an area of law, Renaissance lawyers is also useful for lawyers seeking to apply the law to issues arising in practice.
- Providing references to further research sources: Search
- Find it at other libraries via WorldCat/OCLC
- Find Renaissance lawyers in Google Books
- Find Renaissance lawyers in Open Library
- Responsable Person: by John M. Zane.
- Publication Date: 1916
- Country/State: United States
- Number of Editions: 6 editions
- First edition Date: 1916
- Last edition Date: 1916
- General Notes: Cover title.
“Reprinted from March, 1916, Number of the Illinois Law Review.”–Cover.
Reproduction of original from Harvard Law School Library.
- Reproduction Notes: Electronic reproduction. [S.l.] : HathiTrust Digital Library, 2011. MiAaHDL
- Languages: British English
- Library of Congress Code: KD532
- OCLC: 60732693