Manual of the law of Scotland : specially for the use of students
Manual of the law of Scotland specially for the use of students
- Creator or Attribution (Responsibility): William Kinniburgh Morton
- Language: English
- Jurisdiction(s): Scotland
- Publication Information: Edinburgh : W. Green & Sons, 1896
- Material: Document, Internet resource
- Type: Internet Resource, Computer File
- Permalink: https://books.lawi.org.uk/manual-of-the-law-of-scotland-specially-for-the-use-of-students/ (Stable identifier)
XI, 501 pages ; 23 cm
Purpose and Intended Audience
Useful for students learning an area of law, Manual of the law of Scotland : specially for the use of students is also useful for lawyers seeking to apply the law to issues arising in practice.
- Providing references to further research sources: Search
- Find it at other libraries via WorldCat/OCLC
- Find Manual of the law of Scotland : specially for the use of students in Google Books
- Find Manual of the law of Scotland : specially for the use of students in Open Library
- Publisher: W. Green & Sons
- Responsable Person: by William Kinniburgh Morton.
- Publication Date: 1896
- Country/State: Scotland
- Number of Editions: 9 editions
- First edition Date: 1896
- Last edition Date: 1896
- General Notes: Includes index.
Reproduction of original from York University Law School Library.
- Reproduction Notes: Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2004. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
- Languages: English
- Library of Congress Code: KDC330
- OCLC: 60730965