Lectures on Scotch legal antiquities
Lectures on Scotch legal antiquities.
- Creator or Attribution (Responsibility): Cosmo Innes
- Language: English
- Jurisdiction(s): Scotland
- Publication Information: Edinburgh : Edmonston and Douglas, 1872
- Publication Type (Medium): Criticism, interpretation, etc
- Material: Document, Internet resource
- Type: Internet Resource, Computer File
- Series title: Making of modern law.
- Permalink: https://books.lawi.org.uk/lectures-on-scotch-legal-antiquities/ (Stable identifier)
(OCoLC)13812108 Print version: Innes, Cosmo, 1798-1874. Lectures on Scotch legal antiquities. Edinburgh: Edmonston and Douglas, 1872 (DLC) 25000623
1 online resource (XV, 326 pages)
Purpose and Intended Audience
Useful for students learning an area of law, Lectures on Scotch legal antiquities is also useful for lawyers seeking to apply the law to issues arising in practice.
- Providing references to further research sources: Search
- Find it at other libraries via WorldCat/OCLC
- Find Lectures on Scotch legal antiquities in Google Books
- Find Lectures on Scotch legal antiquities in Open Library
The old church —
Old forms of law —
Rural occupation —
Students’ guide books —
- Publisher: Edmonston and Douglas
- Responsable Person: by Cosmo Innes.
- Publication Date: 1872
- Country/State: Scotland
- Number of Editions: 11 editions
- First edition Date: 1872
- Last edition Date: 1872
- General Notes: Reproduction of original from Harvard Law School Library.
- Reproduction Notes: Electronic reproduction. [S.l.] : HathiTrust Digital Library, 2010. MiAaHDL
- Languages: English
- Library of Congress Code: KDC296
- Dewey Code: 349.411
- OCLC: 60714615
The old church
Old forms of law
Students’ guide books