Laws of the state of New-York : Sixteenth session.
Laws of the state of New-York Sixteenth session.
- Language: English
- Jurisdiction(s): New York (State)
- Publication Information: New-York : Printed by Francis Childs and John Swaine, printers to the State, M, DCC, XCIII. 
- Publication Type (Medium): Electronic books, Early works, Early works to 1800
- Material: Document, Government publication, Internet resource
- Type: Internet Resource, Computer File
- Other titles: Laws, etc. (Session laws : 1792-11)
- Series title: Eighteenth century collections online.
- Permalink: https://books.lawi.org.uk/laws-of-the-state-of-new-york-sixteenth-session/ (Stable identifier)
1 online resource (63,  pages).
Purpose and Intended Audience
Useful for students learning an area of law, Laws of the state of New-York : Sixteenth session. is also useful for lawyers seeking to apply the law to issues arising in practice.
- Providing references to further research sources: Search
- Find it at other libraries via WorldCat/OCLC
- Find Laws of the state of New-York : Sixteenth session. in Google Books
- Find Laws of the state of New-York : Sixteenth session. in Open Library
- Publisher: S. & J. Loudon
- Publication Date: 1793
- Country/State: New York (State)
- Number of Editions: 9 editions
- First edition Date: 1793
- Last edition Date: 1793
- General Notes: Acts passed Nov. 1792-Mar. 1793.
Title vignette: state seal.
Reproduction of original from the British Library.
- Languages: English
- Library of Congress Code: KD660
- OCLC: 173653036