Ioannis Seldeni Ad Fletam dissertatio
Ioannis Seldeni Ad Fletam dissertatio.
- Creators or Attribution (Responsibility): John Selden, David Ogg
- Language: English
- Jurisdiction(s): England
- Publication Information: Cambridge [England] : University Press, 1925
- Publication Type (Medium): Early works, Early works to 1800
- Material: Document, Internet resource
- Type: Internet Resource, Computer File
- Other titles: Ad Fletam dissertatio.
- Series title: Cambridge studies in English legal history.
- Permalink: https://books.lawi.org.uk/ioannis-seldeni-ad-fletam-dissertatio/ (Stable identifier)
Print version: Selden, John, 1584-1654. Ioannis Seldeni Ad Fletam dissertatio. Cambridge, University Press, 1925 (DLC) 26016380 (OCoLC)8031807
1 online resource (Lxvi, 204 pages).
Purpose and Intended Audience
Useful for students learning an area of law, Ioannis Seldeni Ad Fletam dissertatio is also useful for lawyers seeking to apply the law to issues arising in practice.
- Providing references to further research sources: Search
- Find it at other libraries via WorldCat/OCLC
- Find Ioannis Seldeni Ad Fletam dissertatio in Google Books
- Find Ioannis Seldeni Ad Fletam dissertatio in Open Library
- Publisher: Cambridge University Press
- Responsable Person: reprinted from the edition of 1647 with parallel translation, introduction and notes by David Ogg.
- Publication Date: 1925
- Country/State: England
- Number of Editions: 22 editions
- First edition Date: 1647
- Last edition Date: 2013
- General Notes: “There exist three distinct editions of the Ad Fletam dissertatio–that of 1647, that of 1685, and the text published by Wilkins in his complete Opera of Selden (1726). The texts of 1647 and 1685 appeared as appendices to the reprints of Fleta: in Wilkins’ edition, the Dissertatio was printed with the other works of Selden.”–Preface.
Reproduction of original from Yale Law School Library.
- Reproduction Notes: Electronic reproduction. [S.l.] : HathiTrust Digital Library, 2010. MiAaHDL
- Languages: English, Multiple languages, Latin
- Library of Congress Code: KD600
- Dewey Code: 349.42
- OCLC: 60737113