English law and the Renaissance
English law and the renaissance : the Rede lecture for 1901
- Creator or Attribution (Responsibility): Frederic William Maitland
- Language: English
- Jurisdiction(s): England
- Publication Information: Cambridge : University Press, 1901
- Publication Type (Medium): History
- Material: Document, Internet resource
- Type: Internet Resource, Computer File
- Series title: Rede lecture, 1901.
- Permalink: https://books.lawi.org.uk/english-law-and-the-renaissance/ (Stable identifier)
Print version: Maitland, Frederic William, 1850-1906. English law and the renaissance. Cambridge: University Press, 1901 (DLC) 02009265 (OCoLC)2181432
1 online resource (98 pages).
Purpose and Intended Audience
Useful for students learning an area of law, English law and the Renaissance is also useful for lawyers seeking to apply the law to issues arising in practice.
- Providing references to further research sources: Search
- Find it at other libraries via WorldCat/OCLC
- Find English law and the Renaissance in Google Books
- Find English law and the Renaissance in Open Library
- Publisher: Cambridge University Press
- Responsable Person: with some notes by Frederic William Maitland.
- Publication Date: 1901
- Country/State: England
- Number of Editions: 53 editions
- First edition Date: 1901
- Last edition Date: 1985
- General Notes: Reproduction of original from Harvard Law School Library.
- Languages: English
- Library of Congress Code: KD610
- OCLC: 60732790