Commentaries on the laws of Scotland and on the principles of mercantile jurisprudence
Commentaries on the law of Scotland, and on the principles of mercantile jurisprudence.
- Creator or Attribution (Responsibility): George Joseph Bell
- Language: English
- Jurisdiction(s): Scotland
- Publication Information: Edinburgh : A. Constable, 1821
- Publication Type (Medium): Criticism, interpretation, etc
- Material: Document, Internet resource
- Type: Internet Resource, Computer File
- Series title: The Making of the Modern Law
- Permalink: https://books.lawi.org.uk/commentaries-on-the-laws-of-scotland-and-on-the-principles-of-mercantile-jurisprudence/ (Stable identifier)
1 online resource (2 volumes).
Purpose and Intended Audience
Useful for students learning an area of law, Commentaries on the laws of Scotland and on the principles of mercantile jurisprudence is also useful for lawyers seeking to apply the law to issues arising in practice.
- Providing references to further research sources: Search
- Find it at other libraries via WorldCat/OCLC
- Find Commentaries on the laws of Scotland and on the principles of mercantile jurisprudence in Google Books
- Find Commentaries on the laws of Scotland and on the principles of mercantile jurisprudence in Open Library
- Publisher: A. Constable
- Responsable Person: by George Joseph Bell.
- Publication Date: 1821
- Country/State: Scotland
- Number of Editions: 33 editions
- First edition Date: 1810
- Last edition Date: 2011
- General Notes: Published in 1804 under title: A treatise on the laws of bankruptcy in Scotland–Cf. Dict. Nat. Biog.
Reproduction of original from Harvard Law School Library.
- Languages: English
- Library of Congress Code: KDC330
- OCLC: 60713362