Builders of our law during the reign of Queen Victoria
The builders of our law during the reign of Queen Victoria
- Creator or Attribution (Responsibility): Edward Manson
- Language: English
- Jurisdiction(s): England
- Publication Information: London : H. Cox, 1904
- Publication Type (Medium): Anecdotes, Biography
- Material: Biography, Document, Internet resource
- Type: Internet Resource, Computer File
- Series title: Making of modern law.
- Permalink: https://books.lawi.org.uk/builders-of-our-law-during-the-reign-of-queen-victoria/ (Stable identifier)
Print version: Manson, Edward, 1849-1919. Builders of our law during the reign of Queen Victoria. London: H. Cox, 1904 (DLC) 14009140 (OCoLC)583055
1 online resource (VIII, 464 pages,  leaves of plates) : ILlustrations
Purpose and Intended Audience
Useful for students learning an area of law, Builders of our law during the reign of Queen Victoria is also useful for lawyers seeking to apply the law to issues arising in practice.
- Providing references to further research sources: Search
- Find it at other libraries via WorldCat/OCLC
- Find Builders of our law during the reign of Queen Victoria in Google Books
- Find Builders of our law during the reign of Queen Victoria in Open Library
- Publisher: H. Cox
- Responsable Person: by Edward Manson.
- Publication Date: 1904
- Country/State: England
- Number of Editions: 23 editions
- First edition Date: 1895
- Last edition Date: 1904
- General Notes: Includes index.
Reproduction of original from Harvard Law School Library.
- Reproduction Notes: Electronic reproduction. [S.l.] : HathiTrust Digital Library, 2011. MiAaHDL
- Languages: English
- Library of Congress Code: KD536
- Dewey Code: 920
- OCLC: 60732966