A summary of the laws of England : in four volumes
A summary of the laws of England in four volumes
- Creator or Attribution (Responsibility): John Frederick Archbold
- Language: English
- Jurisdiction(s): England
- Publication Information: London : Shaw and Sons, 1848-1849
- Material: Document, Internet resource
- Type: Internet Resource, Computer File
- Permalink: https://books.lawi.org.uk/a-summary-of-the-laws-of-england-in-four-volumes/ (Stable identifier)
2 volumes ; 20 cm
Purpose and Intended Audience
Useful for students learning an area of law, A summary of the laws of England : in four volumes is also useful for lawyers seeking to apply the law to issues arising in practice.
- Providing references to further research sources: Search
- Find it at other libraries via WorldCat/OCLC
- Find A summary of the laws of England : in four volumes in Google Books
- Find A summary of the laws of England : in four volumes in Open Library
- Publisher: Shaw and Sons
- Responsable Person: by John Frederick Archbold.
- Publication Date: 1848/1849
- Country/State: England
- Number of Editions: 9 editions
- First edition Date: 1848
- Last edition Date: 1848
- General Notes: Only two of the projected four volumes were completed.
Reproduction of original from Harvard Law School Library.
- Reproduction Notes: Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2004. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
- Languages: English
- Library of Congress Code: KD661
- OCLC: 60713234