A handbook of the law of Scotland
A hand-book of the law of Scotland
- Creators or Attribution (Responsibility): Dugald M’Kechnie, Russell Bell, James Lorimer
- Language: English
- Jurisdiction(s): Scotland
- Publication Information: Edinburgh : T. & T. Clark, 1894
- Publication Type (Medium): Handbooks and manuals, Handbooks, manuals, etc
- Material: Document, Internet resource
- Type: Internet Resource, Computer File
- Series title: The Making of the Modern Law
- Permalink: https://books.lawi.org.uk/a-handbook-of-the-law-of-scotland/ (Stable identifier)
(OCoLC)13682153 Print version: Lorimer, James, 1818-1890. Handbook of the law of Scotland. Edinburgh: T. & t. Clark, 1894 (DLC) 28007718 (OCoLC)12029641
1 online resource (XV, 633 pages).
Purpose and Intended Audience
Useful for students learning an area of law, A handbook of the law of Scotland is also useful for lawyers seeking to apply the law to issues arising in practice.
- Providing references to further research sources: Search
- Find it at other libraries via WorldCat/OCLC
- Find A handbook of the law of Scotland in Google Books
- Find A handbook of the law of Scotland in Open Library
- Publisher: T. & T. CLark
- Responsable Person: by James Lorimer.
- Publication Date: 1894
- Country/State: Scotland
- Number of Editions: 24 editions
- First edition Date: 1859
- Last edition Date: 1894
- General Notes: Includes index.
- Languages: English
- Library of Congress Code: KDC331
- OCLC: 60714451